Foods For Healthy Skin
"With so many people struggling to maintain healthy skin, we thought it would be a great idea to whip up a video on foods that promote your natural glow. In our latest video, we rounded up our top 5 food heaven skin foods, and also share our personal skincare regimen."
A Guide To Salad Greens
“Salad greens are a great source of vitamins, especially A, C, and K. Many are high in iron, some even have surprising amounts of calcium. Add that in with the fact that many of them contain disease-fighting phytonutrients, and it’s hard to find a reason not to go for leafy greens whenever you can.
Here’s a guide to salad greens, which includes details about different varieties of greens as well as information about selecting, storing, and serving.”
Read guide here.
Via Oh My Veggies.
The more democratic a group or campaign is, the more effective it is, as all people involved can have an input and feel a part of the project.
Although often basic, this information is essential for the smooth-running of an organisation and sticking to these simple guidelines can make the difference between a long lasting successful group and a failure.
Below find tips on many aspects of organising, from facilitating meetings and financing your group, to structure and making decisions.
- How to start a group
- Basic principles of revolutionary organisation
- Coming up with a strategy and set of principles
- Decision making and organisational form
- Financing a group
- Handling difficult behaviour in meetings
- How to organise and facilitate meetings effectively
- Successful delegation guide
- Taking meeting minutes guide
- Building a solidarity network guide
- Federations and networks guide
I didn’t read all of these so I don’t know how useful they all are, but there’s a shortage of good practical documents like these. Maybe they’ll help someone.
1. Accept where you are – even though that’s hard to do. Being honest and real will help you function and survive. You need to push through the shock, and the pain, and the denial.
2. Recognise that this is “now” … but change is also possible. It’s a bad part of your story – but you can still…
Turn on the app If you feel unsafe hold your finger on the screen. Once arrived to a safe location, enter your code. If your finger leaves the screen without entering the code law enforcement is notified and your location is tracked through your phone.
reblogging bc this seems really useful