Simple Summer Makeup for Ebony-Dark Skin
seriously, completely envious of your complexion. it’s so smooth you don’t HAVE to wear foundation! or ANYTHING! WORRRRRRK.
THANK YOU!!! But do not be jelly of my skin tone, yours is lovely! I am going to film a foundation routine for special occasions when I do wear it. You are so sweet baci=kisses in italian
Please do! I’ll be looking for it.
im always amazed at make up. like this shit is art. you are drawing and sculpting your face using make up
I rarely reblog the same thing twice but OMG she is flawless!
1) she is letting the world know us dark skinned girls can contour for the GODS too
2) I’m about to purchase everything she put on in an attempt to look half as cute
3) she’s gorgeous
4) she’s gorgeous
5) she’s gorgeous.
Thanks for all the love!!! I am blushing right now. You are far too kind :) That is the aim of my videos. Giving dark chocolate creatures like myself the confidence they may lack of. We are all queens, we are all beautiful and can make any type of makeup work for us. It just takes practice!
GO WATCH THIS SHOW, HONESTLY IT IS SO AMAZING.
IF THIS POST CREATES 1 NEW PUSHING DAISIES FAN MY LIFE = MADE.
Alright let me help out then:
1) Most of the cast is female. In fact only two main characters are male.
2) Both male characters take typically non-masculine hobbies. Emerson Cod knits almost non-stop and makes pop-up books. Ned is literally called “The Pie-Maker” because he bakes homestyle pies from his mother’s method. Both are shown to be very nurturing and even maternal characters. Conversely, the women? A pair of professional travelling show performers that have gritty sexual scandals the way men usually get (see the entire “Chuck’s father” storylines), a beekeeper who is the single most positive and optimistic character imaginable, and a former professional jockey- Three of four pro athletes.
3) You could very easily make the claim Ned is asexual.
4) Yes, the storyline is about romance. But it’s also about the positive side of a love story, and their only drama lies in overcoming their inability to actually share contact.
5) A very good friend of mine recommended this show to me as “Disney for adults.” I told her it was already on my list to watch because “It’s by Bryan Fuller, from Wonderfalls and Dead Like Me.” Bryan Fuller is now most known for “Hannibal.” The same camera methods and bright colours and lighting techniques Hannibal is known for? Perfected in this show, just using a different tone- The same colour methods in reverse, upping the vivid greens and yellows instead of reds and blues, which sells emotion both ways.
7) Probably one of the best examples of a modern day fairy tale possible.
8) Narrated by Jim Dale- The narrator for the HP audio books.
I don’t know if anyone’s already added links to this, but all of these here work and if you hover over the links, an episode description shows :)
Because this show is absolute perfection
This ‘YOU CAN DO IT!’ shit needs to be -BACKED-.
I am all for the encouragement of urban gardening, but pretty pictures and platitudes aren’t enough. You need to be out there handing out dirt and seeds and containers, you need to be getting out there and building wheelchair-accessible raised community gardens and building seed libraries and showing people how to hang tomato plants off fire escapes and commandeer city land - and even THEN you don’t say ‘YOU CAN DO IT!’ you say ‘Hey, this is how to do it, if you want in.’
Telling people they can do it isn’t doing shit if you’re not actually showing them how and helping to make it possible.
Growing food instead of lawns is good, but can we PLEASE work on doing things to make it possible?
Maybe give people instructions on how to work with an/or fight their home owner’s association, how to appeal to a landlord, how to address local ordinances, and how to grow stealth food crops as ornamental plants in areas where food gardening is banned. Seriously, they will come bulldoze your shit and then bill you for it.
(Also we need to remember that some people will never be able to invest the money, time, and effort both physical and mental that it takes to have a garden, because they have personal care needs/care of others responsibilities/jobs/illnesses/physical disabilities/other shit to do/do not give a dull fuck about gardening and are perfectly happy with a patch of grass or even astroturf AND THAT IS OK TOO.)
^ here entirely for that awesome commentary
Introducing XKit for iPhone
Well it took a few months, but it’s here: XKit for iOS is now available on the App Store. It comes with Blacklist, PostBlock, Mute, One-Click Reply, Disable GIFs, No Recommended Posts and much more.
I also wrote a transparency letter about it, if you are interested. (highly recommended as it discusses some missing features and the future of the app.)
Let’s all help college students get knowledge they deserve for free:)
Detoxifying water is one of the best ways to help remove all of the toxins that we take into our bodies every day from the environment and our food. With just a few basic fruits you can make a spectacular healthy drink.
Talking About Trauma (ppt)
Need Help With:
Surviving the Holidays (ppt)
For Friends/Family/Partners of Survivors:
A Friend is Self Harming (ppt)
Build a #Mosquito Control container so you can sit and unwind in the evenings without dousing in DEET.