Talking About Trauma (ppt)
Need Help With:
Surviving the Holidays (ppt)
For Friends/Family/Partners of Survivors:
A Friend is Self Harming (ppt)
Build a #Mosquito Control container so you can sit and unwind in the evenings without dousing in DEET.
I wrote this article on my blog, but thought it could be great to share it on Tumblr with all of you. So here it is : a HUGE list of 100% healthy smoothies! I hope it will be useful ;)AlmondApricots
- Simple Apricot Smoothie
- 5 Apricots Smoothies
- Apricot-Banana Smoothie
- Apricot Peach Smoothie
- Apricot Mango Smoothie
- Oats and Apricots Smoothie
- Apricot Apple SmoothieAvocado
- Bananas and Peanut Butter Smoothie
- Bananas and Kiwi Smoothie
- Bananas, strawberries and Flax Smoothie
- Bananas and pears Smoothie
- Bananas and Mango Shake
- Bananas and peach Smoothie
- Groovy Smoothie
- Banana Blast II
- Bananas and Orange Smoothie
- Tropical Cooler Smoothie
- Carribbean Health DrinkBlueberry
- Wild blueberry Soy Shake
- Heavenly Blueberry Smoothie
- Very Berry Blueberry Smoothie
- Razzy Blue Smoothie
- Lemon Berry Smoothie
- Blueberry Mint SmoothieCeleryCherryChocolate
- Chocolate, Strawberry, Banana Milkshake
- Orange Chocolate Breakfast Drink
- 6 Chocolate Smoothies Recipes
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Monster Smoothie
- Ultra-Chocolate Smoothie
- Healthy Chocolate Banana ShakeCinnamonCitrus
- Citrus Energy-Boosting Smoothie
- The Ultimate Citrus Smoothie
- Citrus and Spice Smoothie (vegan and Gluten free)
- Citrus Berry Smoothie
- Healthy Citrus Spinach Smoothie
- Tropical MangoCitrus SmoothieCoconutCranberryFig
- Fig and bananas Smoothie
- Mango Banana Figs Smoothie
- Vanilla Fig Smoothie
- Figs Almonds and Banana Smoothie
- Fig Blueberry Not so Green Green Smoothie
- Fig, Oats and Banana SmoothieGingerGrapefruitKale
- Kale and Banana Smoothie
- Kale, Orange, Banana Smoothie
- Hala Kahiki Green Smoothie
- Kale Spinach and Pear Smoothie
- Blueberry Kale Smoothie
- Kale Sunrise Green Smoothie
- Peacock Kale Smoothie
- Kale Banana Chia Superfood Smoothie
- Pineapple Mint green SmoothieKiwiMango
- Gloomy Day Smoothie
- Mango Pineapple Green Smoothie
- Mango Peach Smoothie
- Pawpaw and Mango Punch
- Basil Strawberry Mango Smoothie
- Honey Mango Juice
- Mango Mint Lassi with Indian Sweet Spices SmoothieMelonMintNectarine
- Nectarine Sunshine Smoothie
- Cinnamon Nectarine Smoothie
- Apple Nectarine Smoothie
- Lime Mango and Nectarine Smoothie
- Blueberry Nectarine SmoothieOatmealOrangePapaya
- Papaya Surprise Smoothie
- Supergirl Summer Smoothie
- Banana Papaya and Spinach Smoothie
- Papaya Ginger Smoothie
- Papaya Ginger Mint Smoothie
- Raspberry Papaya SmoothiePeachPeanut Butter
- Peanut Butter and Chocolate Smoothie
- Green Banana and Peanut Butter Smoothie
- Dairy-Free Peanut Butter and Banana Smoothie
- Peanut Butter and Strawberry Smoothie
- Peanut Butter Berry Smoothie
- 15 Healthy Peanut Butter Smoothie RecipesPearPineapple
- C-Blast Smoothie
- Pineapple and Banana Smoothie
- Pineapple Mango Smoothie
- Pineapple Sunrise Smoothie
- Tropical Tea Smoothie
- Strawberry Pineapple Coconut SmoothiePumpkinRaspberry
- Raspberry and Blackberry Smoothie
- Raspberry Fudge Smoothie
- Raspberry Mango Smoothie
- Orange Raspberry Banana Chia Smoothie
- Blushing Apple Smoothie
- Berry Kale SmoothieRhubarbSpinach
- Strawberry and beet Smoothie
- Strawberry-yoghurt Smoothie
- Strawberry Oatmeal Breakfast Smoothie
- Cool-Off Smoothie
- Red, White and Blue Fruit Smoothie
- Strawberry, Orange, Banana Smoothie
- Quick Start Breakfast Drink
- Strawberry-Grapefruit SmoothieSweet Potato
- Sweet Potato and Banana Smoothie
- Better than Ice Cream Sweet Potato Smoothie
- Sweet Potato Pie Smoothie
- Luscious Sweet Potato and Almond Smoothie
- Refreshing Sweet Potato and Peach SmoothieTofuWatermelon
this is beautiful
Go to this site: http://www.seriouseats.com/the-food-lab/ and bookmark it.
They have several articles based in the science of cooking. Hell, I just read an entire article on how to cook boiled eggs perfectly and dude has done his homework.
A must have for anyone who wants to expand their cooking knowledge.
For anyone who is facing a mountain of debt after they graduate check out this amazing idea:
"SponsorChange has created a mutually-beneficial initiative that provides people power for high-impact non-profits in need, while simultaneously helping to relieve students of their ever-impending debt."
check out this link for more info —->
THANK YOU GOD
These are screenshots from the website I’m working on creating. Essentially it’ll be a place where people can find black hair stylist in their area and a directory of online black hair resources (youtube channels, natural hair recipes, tutorials, online stores, etc) in one place that members can add to
I have a quick 9 question online survey I need at least 40 people to respond to (right now I am 4) so that I can improve the site before it goes live.
Pleaseeeee do the survey and/or reblog this!
booooost im at 8 respondents now….im trying get to 40 by 1pm tomorrow because that’s when im meeting with my mentor
4 Scientific Reasons To Try Tea Rinses For Natural Hair
"Tea rinses are growing in popularity within the natural hair community. Green tea and black tea are generally widely available and therefore are also the most frequently discussed. Could there be some science to tea rinsing? I decided to investigate and discovered some interesting reasons as to why a final rinse with tea after washing hair may possibly be beneficial.”
Read more here.
Have you noticed the Mosquitos are already out! Here is a homemade trap to help keep you and the kiddos from being a blood donor!!!
HOMEMADE MOSQUITO TRAP:
1 cup of water
1/4 cup of brown sugar
1 gram of yeast
1 2-liter bottle
1. Cut the plastic bottle in half.
2. Mix brown sugar with hot water. Let cool. When cold, pour in the bottom half of the bottle.
3. Add the yeast. No need to mix. It creates carbon dioxide, which attracts mosquitoes.
4. Place the funnel part, upside down, into the other half of the bottle, taping them together if desired.
5. Wrap the bottle with something black, leaving the top uncovered, and place it outside in an area away from your normal gathering area. (Mosquitoes are also drawn to the color black.)
REBLOGGING BECAUSE IMPORTANT
and if someone breaks into your house you can throw the bottle at them
FUCKING THROW THE BOTTLE AT THEM OH MY GOD
Wellness Mama writes:
Nail polish can also be one of the most toxic beauty products and conventional versions contain a host of harmful chemicals. These chemicals are especially harmful to children and pregnant women.
Problems with Nail Polish:
Nail polishes often include:
- Toulene- A chemical known to cause reproductive harm and dizziness. It is also found in gasoline and the CDC warns that it can cause central nervous system problems.
- Formaldehyde- This known carcinogen is found in many nail polishes. It is also used to preserve dead things and when used in lab preparations, there are strict warnings to avoid inhalation or skin contact.
- Dibutyl phthalate (DBP) -This chemical is banned in Europe and is known to cause reproductive problems, especially in boys. The Environmental working group classifies this chemical as the highest danger level and warns that it can cause organ problems and endocrine disruption.
- Assorted other chemicals.
Nail polish removers are equally problematic and the fumes are especially harmful.
Are there safe options?
Read more here.